Tuesday, April 24, 2012

60th Birthday Bash

Most everyone from my high school class turns 60 this year.Tom Price had an idea that we should celebrate. So I asked a few locals over for a planning session. Judy and Don, Cathy and Howard, Mary Beth and John and Pat and I. We had a surprise visitor when my sister-in-law Cindy dropped off tv trays to us. Since my brother was playing euchre I asked her to stay, too.

I don't know why we call it a planning sesssion though. We told Tom we would love to have it at Fandangles' and he comes up with a menu, and a flier, takes the reservations, Steve cooks and we just show up! At least I offered to do the mailing!

It was fun catching up with everyone.We chose Saturday, August 4th. Hope lots can make that date.

2 comments:

Jane said...

I never thought I would say this, but I wish I was 60!

mesc said...

You will be!