Monday, March 12, 2012

Messages

So yesterday Pat was making fun of me because I got teary eyed when I was writing a chapter in the Holiday Series: Independence Day book. The story line made me think of my little sister. So I thought she would want to console me for having to put up with Patrick laughing at me. By the way, her phone butt called Pat on Friday so I wondered if her phone was lost.

I called her cell phone, no answer. I called the house phone, disconnected. (Don't you think she should have told me she finally got rid of her landline?) Sent a text, no text back.

Then I thought I should text her daughter, no text back.

Then I decided to text her a few messages.

UR butt called Pat call ur sis

How can you ignore someone so cute?

Where r u?

Im stalking u

How many messages does it take 2 fill ur inbox?

OK I give up u dont love me anymore

No I didnt. Im a middle child. Very needy

U gotta love me

U cant get rid of ur landline and not answer ur cell

She finally called to say she just looked at her phone. Sarah's phone died on Friday and she had her charger at work. Yes she got rid of her landline. She hadn't read her messages before calling.

I told her to read her messages when we hung up.

She texted me: You silly goose - it must take a LOT of messages to fill my inbox if that many didnt fill it!!!

No comments: