Thursday, March 15, 2012

Closets, Road Trip, and Global Warming

Pat has been putting the shelves together in my closet. It is almost done. I am getting organized! The closet by the front door has my beads and silverware. I added the hooks today! I love it!

It may sound like we do a lot around here, but we were supposed to get the basement done this winter and we didn't!

We did take a road trip yesterday to Big Rapids. I found 20 glass plates half off at an antique store. And a FSU running team green t-shirt (that is a picture of the saying on the back.) to give Sheala! She has accepted the scholarship to Ferris!

I have to say, watching the glacier implode yesterday, and the delightful warm winter we are having this year, probably are not very good signs for our planet.



No comments: