Thursday, February 16, 2012

Writing

I love writing - it just takes me away to another world! My first series have characters I love - I don't describe my characters because when I read I like to make pictures in my head of each character. When I was a senior in high school I read Gone with the Wind. It took me years to go see reruns of the film because I loved what I pictured when I read that book.

The teens in my books are nice people. I like nice stories - I wonder if that is what teens will want to read - I hope there is room with murder mysteries, wizards and vampires for a bunch of good, sweet friends.

I have been blessed to know and love so many people the characters are based on. The Saginaw Series main characters: Jen, Katy, Colleen, James, Adam, Sarah, Joseph, Diane, Charles, Mike, Elinor, Janet, Tom. The stories are fun to write and it's dificult to let these characters go.

No comments: