Friday, December 16, 2011

Pinterest



My new fun pastime is so much fun I had to turn off my Galaxy Tablet for the first time because I have three more days left for this billing cycle and I have used 2.95 of 3.00 GB for the month!!!!

It is called Pinterest - a site where people "Pin" and "Repin" things they want to try or pictures they like on to "Boards" So I have Great Photos, Food with multiple categories, 1st Serving, Crafts, Holidays, and whenever I see something I would like to try or a site I want to revisit - I put it into a Pin on a Board.

It is addicting - and works great on the PC - but there are drawbacks when using the Galaxy. It took me a bit to figure out there are some glitches. When saving to a board not all of my boards show up only the top 7 or so and it won't scroll down - so - I made my first board be an I Need to Move Board. I put anything in there that I can't get to the board it needs to be in - so when I go into my own space I can edit each one to the board it needs to be in - for some reason when I am in my own Pinterest Home where my boards are the correct way to choose a board kicks in.

I also cannot pin - only repin - that is a major glitch - but one I am sure they will fix - it is just a minor problem because I can go on my PC - which all of a sudden I am doing a lot more because of Pinterest! There are so many good things to repin I am happy with using my Galaxy 75% of the time with Pinterest.

I love my Pinterest - thank you Heather for getting me addicted to something that is so much fun.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I have none of my Christmas stuff done yet -thanks to Pinterest!! Lots of great ideas, but I spend too much time on there browsing, there's no time for implementation:)