Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Time to Bake

On my way into the kitchen to bake cookies for the 25th Annual Grandy Farm Open House this weekend.

I have lots of leftover snacks from Thanksgiving - chocolate covered peanuts, malted milk balls, chocolate dusted almonds, hazelnuts, pecans and walnuts. I found a basic chocolate chip cookie recipe and everything is going in - I'll post a pic when I am done.

Ggggggrrrrrr - no I won't. If a cookie recipe ever says to melt the butter - think twice before making them. Flat as pancakes - stuck to the pans - in the trash - then 1/2 hour scraping the pans clean (and no I didn't use pam because the recipe had two sticks of butter and I have never had cookies stick with that much butter!) Need to start over.

Oh yum - made my sister, Jane's pumkin cookie recipe. These are the best.


No comments: