Thursday, October 20, 2011

New Show!

I am so happy to announce that I will be at the Saginaw Arts and Enrichment Commission's Holly Day Fair held at Andersen Enrichment Center on Wednesday, December 7th from 10-4 pm.

I was asked last year but I had a conflict with another show - this year I am available on that day and will be present to sell my hostess sets of dishes and knives.

I cannot wait - I have always wanted to be in this show. So many of you have asked where my shows are for the rest of the season. Watch for updates listed on the right hand margin of this blog - here is what I have scheduled

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

November 12, 2011 9-3 pm
In His Presence Ministries, 4521 Monitor Rd, Bay City

November 12, 2011
Mt. Pleasant West Intermediate

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

December 2, 3 and 4, 2011
Grandy Farm - 25th Annual Show
8075 Gratiot

December 3 and 4, 2011
Clarkston High School

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

December 7th - Wednesday
Saginaw Arts and Enrichment Commission
Andersen Enrichment Center
10-4 pm

No comments: