Monday, September 26, 2011

Up North

It looks as if the UP may only have a few showers, so we packed up and left the dreary rainy Saginaw day. We are thinking Manistique for a couple nights. We are already by Houghton Lake and it is much brighter. Some of the trees are turning and the trunks are jet black - makes for picture perfect opprtunities if I didn't think Caroline and Jesse would have even better ones
They have tickets for tonight and Wednesday night right at the bullpen - this is their anniversary celebration so we are praying the rain stops so they can enjoy their evenings. And since we loaned them our camera we can only hope they come home with lots of great pictures.

I've already wrapped almost 100 knives since 4:00 am - my fingers need a rest!

I'll post as we go along when something catches my attention!

No comments: