Tuesday, August 9, 2011

14 Times

The number of times I typed the name "Elise" (15) in these blogs. My cousin died today of a brain aneurism. We had such a history together.

I love my feedjit widget - it doesn't tell me who has visited this site - but what town someone is from that visited this site. I will never see Rowley, MA again. I always felt close to Elise (16) when I saw her town listed.

I won't see her kitchen - she was so happy that she and Roger had totally gutted their kitchen and made it their dream kitchen this last year. They jumped through historical society hoops but finally got it done.

She loved her husband, her family, her cats, her house, her garden and I am so blessed she loved me too. My favorite blog I wrote about her is this one:

Visiting Elise and Roger


She will always be in my heart.

1 comment:

Fran said...

so very sorry for you and your family