Thursday, July 7, 2011

Proof he loves me

So, since the Zilwaukee bridge opened I have not wanted to go over it. I can count on my hand how many times I have been on it.

This is totally not without reason. There is a big dip in the middle of the bridge - some miscalculation on the original plans - then this last couple of years there have been projects to work on the faulty design!

So today when Pat announced "We have to go over the Zilwaukee bridge, I don't have a choice." and we have hours to get to our destination I complained. He even told me I was getting on his last nerve!

Thankfully we both are laughing about it and we went UNDER the Zilwaukee bridge. Now you may say if I think it is dangerous to go over it then it must also be dangerous to go under it - it is a very short trip under the bridge compared to driving over the lengthy span!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments: