Sunday, July 17, 2011

Busy Saturday

We had leftovers from a dinner and when I saw that my friend Kay was on Facebook at 8:30 in the morning I emailed her and asked if they wanted to join us on a picnic. They were going to be busy in the afternoon so I suggested we bring the food to their house and we share the leftovers with them.

It was a very nice lunch on their deck. We talked and laughed and even watched my favorite video of the wrench being copied in 3D!

Then after we came home and got cool again - we went to church with friends and then out to dinner at the Junction. We really had a nice talk with Jim and Jan.

Then over to Wickes Park where we saw 4 eagles. Bill and Amy read recently that the eagles in Michigan are now at 700 pairs. In the 70's the eagles were on the endagered species list - this is a wonderful comback - I love to see eagles soaring over the Saginaw River.

What a busy, busy Saturday - but it was filled with fun and friends.

No comments: