Friday, July 22, 2011

Another Day at the Hospital

It was a difficult day for Dad. He has zero energy. It exausted him to just eat. He didn't sleep well so he just wanted to close his eyes and rest most of the day. His iron was low so they started him on iron pills. Then by the end of the day Mary called to say he had perked up a bit with their last visit.

His nurses are so good. Everyone is so cheerful with Dad and with all of us they are very supportive. We stopped in the gift shop to buy some notecards and there were some beautiful fish plates (see below) and I asked the store manager if I could donate some knives to go with the plates. I told her everyone at the hospital were so wonderful with Dad that I wanted to do this. So when we came home the first time Mary and Mom went up to the hospital I wrapped some knives. I took them back and they matched great.

1 comment:

Pursued by Truth said...

Prayers for your Dad, Aunt ME.