Monday, June 27, 2011

If It Is Monday Then It Is Fun With Nana

It is a gray, rainy Monday. So no park today! But I found an easel at a garage sale and we are having fun. Ayva tells me to hold Bayboo (Sweet William doll) and she moves the rocking chair my Dad had when he was little over to the easel and makes herself at home.

Then we build castles with Joanna and Caroline's blocks - still stored in the old Stroh's beer heavy duty case. Now Javier is playing Santa Claus and he keeps bringing me presents from the toy cupboard. Now Ayva is giving us gifts. Thank yous and you're welcomes are flying through the room.

Now Javier brings me checkers that are cookies. Mmmmm. . .

Then Ritz cracker time - pudding time - then back to more pkay

Fun Mondays - life doesn't get any better than this!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1

No comments: