Monday, June 27, 2011

Family Secrets

So - since we were little there has been a family secret. Something to do with my Dad's cousin, whom we called Toad and my brother,Larry. I think my Mom, her best friend, Patsy, and my sister, Kathy knew the secret. Toad, Patsy and my Mom are laughing in heaven right now because I don't think the secret was even worth knowing, yet, we always wanted to know what it was.

Friday night a new secret was hatched. My sister, Jane and I burst out laughing (and I even laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes) at our childish behavior about 47 years ago! Each of us amazed that the other acted and thought EXACTLY alike over nonsense. So, this secret is between Jane, my Dad and M.E.

So now that we have our own secret to share the other secret doesn't even matter so much anymore! I love having a secret with Jane!

1 comment:

Jane said...

So THERE, Larry! We have a better secret than yyyoooouuuu!!!