Friday, June 10, 2011

Eternal Optimist

I follow just a few blogs - only my niece, Theresa, writes on a regular basis. It is funny how every time I go to them (Yes, on a daily basis!) I actually think there will be an entry. Now you have to understand some of these people have not made a new entry in over a year - but I so loved reading their blogs I just never give up hoping.

So, when I say I am on ANOTHER quest to lose weight and get back in shape you will understand when I say this time I mean it. I remember Aunt Bernice going on a diet every Monday morning. I now understand it.I have been exercising every morning for about a month.

So - I'll stay optimistic about this - but a few prayers might help.

1 comment:

Pursued by Truth said...

you got it - prayers coming your way! and i have those same hopes about sarah and lizzy's blog. i gave up on mary, david and my dad long ago....