Thursday, February 3, 2011

Survived the Pedicure

Noreen was so nice to treat me to my first pedicure - my toes are very ticklish and I was worried about getting this first pedicure. And I got a prankster guy who thought that was funny! However I did not tell him that it was when they put the thing between my toes that is when I want to go through the roof. So he did that fast and I got through it.

I did okay - and having the lotion on my legs and feet made me feel like a queen with the massaging chair. Mmmm. . . . I could have taken a nap!!

Then we ran to the car in the cold and rain with those stupid little flip flops they put on our feet so we wouldn't ruin the polish they just put on our toes.

Then we went out for a delicious Mexican dinner.

Tomorrow we are off to Fran's. Our visit with Noreen was so much fun. And we were so lucky to have such a good friend to invite us for this visit.

No comments: