Friday, February 11, 2011

Really Day 1 of Retirement!

WE DROVE 5,060 MILES ON OUR TRIP.

We are beginning our real first day of retirement today. The days before this were vacation. Today we are home and it is an amazing experience. I already had to remind myself there was no hurry to do anything at all.

I turned on the wii - well lets say I tried to turn on the wii - the batteries were dead. Changed out the batteries on the hand held device and the ones on the step were dead too. So on to the bike. Then breakfast, a shower and now I'm feeling guilty doing a post while Pat is out trying to fix the snow piles!

Oh well, I am off to buy a gift for my friend Robyn who is retiring next week. She made my life so much easier by being a very good worker - she was my backup and I never worried about payroll at all. She also knows EVERYTHING. Anytime any of us needed to know something Robyn always had the answer. She is amazing.

In the next few days I'm going to put pictures with the blogs that I did while on vacation. So you will be able to see the fun we had.