Monday, January 17, 2011

Louisville Slugger Factory AND antique malls

What a great day! We went to a couple antique malls and found about a dozen plates, however when we were at the checkout counter I asked the cashier where I could buy a plastic bag holder where you put a pile of bags on a hook and pull one out to fill it and then tear it off. She said they just got one in yesterday! Let me tell you - the most frustrating part of selling my dishes is opening the stupid plastic bags. This will be so easy!!!!


Then we went to the Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory. It was SO much fun. You should have seen Pat order a baseball bat! He was so happy. When they asked what name he wanted on it he said Paco of course.

We took Flat Stanley in for Olivia, my friend Heather's daughter, we did a Babe Ruth theme. One on a plaque, one on one of his bats and one with a mannequin of Babe swinging a bat. Every kid there new Flat Stanley! He is one popular fellow!

No comments: