Friday, January 28, 2011

Galaxy Glitches and Verizon to the Rescue

Last night the Galaxy Tab started getting errors saying my personal memory was filled and it started freezing up - First thing this morning we went to the closest Verizon store. They had trouble getting into the system and finally told me they would need to reset it to the factory settings. I didn't care I just knew I wanted my Galaxy back!

Well - they got it working and we left Orlando for Lakeland. Before we got to Lakeland the errors started back up again so we headed for the first Verizon store in Lakeland. We were very lucky to have Eddie work on the tablet. He started researching on the Internet and found there is a glitch right now with syncing or something. So he turned off some checkmarks and it began to work right.

Then he asked me if I had seen the new keyboard for the tablet - I said no and he took me over to it - when I saw it was only $79 I told him to pack it up - the only down side to a tablet is the keyboard. Then he started to ring up the bill and told me that because I had to go to two stores he was giving me a discount - $20 off - that was so nice.

And finally, we brought our Garmin with us on the trip "just in case" and that has gotten us out of a couple jams when GPS was screwing up. So I have to say. I am glad we had a backup this morning to find the Verizon store and I am glad that Verizon worked on the Galaxy two times with no charge to me at all.

No comments: