Sunday, August 1, 2010

Back from Grand Rapids





I know I've said this before - but - I LOVE CHIHULY! We went to Grand Rapids to see the show at the Frederik Meijer Gardens. The pictures above are my FAVORITE - of course it brought tears to my eyes just looking at it. The setting was perfect for the sculpture and the colors were brilliant - it so reminded me of Pentecost.





The pictures above were the favorite of all the people going to the exhibit. I just loved the outside exhibits - but the inside ones were really fabulous, too. I will post some of those the next time I'm in here!

We really had a wonderful time - the weather channel told us it was going to rain ALL DAY with thunderstorms - HAH - it didn't even rain but a few raindrops. The day was perfect for walking through the gardens. We even decided to stay an extra night because we were both exhausted from all the shopping and the walking around the gardens.

No comments: