Saturday, July 24, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away

We have two outdoor weddings to go to today! The rain is threatening with gray clouds and nastiness out there! Hopefully the sun will peek out for the weddings.

We played cards with Bill and Amy last night - what fun. Bill and I even traded hands a couple times because we both were complaining so much about the rotten cards we were getting. One time I got better cards and the next time MUCH MUCH worse. We played a couple of games of Spades and a couple of Hearts. I don't think I've been up that late in a long while. We drank gin and tonics and of course I had leg cramps last night, all night long. But - it was a fun night.

It is official - I got my numbers for retirement - I'll take a hit by going a year early - but - we can actually do it financially. However, after January there will be no more Keno! A small price to pay to start having a great time with my sweetie!

No comments: