Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone. I hope today is a great spring day. I love spring in Michigan. Our daffodils are so beautiful this year. Our tenant takes care of the flowers and there are so many explosions of yellow on the side and front of the house - I love them.

It seems as if the little rain we got yesterday made all the forsythia begin to bloom all over town. My kids used to call them Aunt Cindy's bushes - For Cynthias. There is one house in the township that has a whole line of the bushes and I can't wait until next week when they probably will all be flowered.

We had all our trees pruned this spring - I hope they do well. Our Sugar Maple in back is "stressed" from all the concrete around it - because it doesn't get enough water - so - I guess the water bill will be higher this year to see if we can save it.

On the side of the house the lawn looks very bad - I think we need to look into doing something - it is very yellow. I think it needs fertilizer and that is where all the snow stays the longest so it must not get enough sun either. Thankfully, Pat works outside - I really don't enjoy it at all. But I love it when things look good - mmmmmm..... Doesn't say much for M.E.

1 comment:

Jane said...

It must be genetic!!!