Thursday, March 4, 2010

What a beautiful week

The sun has been shining all week long - temps in the high 30's - blue sky - I love it when you get days like this in March in Michigan.

The other night I heard something in the kitchen - It actually sounded as if a shelf fell in one of the cupboards - no crashes - just noise. I didn't get up to investigate. In the morning we found the latch to the microwave broke and the door opened and hit the wall. We decided to get a new microwave so yesterday we bought the cheapest model that was over the range. We really only defrost, reheat and make popcorn - so we think this is the best model for us. Pat is installing it as I type. We are talking about redoing the kitchen - I'm pleading for summertime instead of while I am still trying to take it easy.

PT is getting harder - celibrex is working pretty well - I'm actually looking forward to going back to work (I know remind me of that when I get back, Robyn.)

No comments: