Saturday, March 6, 2010

Proof - Spring is Here

Not the Red Wing Blackbird, not a Robin.......

In Mt. Pleasant yesterday a college student walked in with a mini skirt, tank top and sandals - no coat! PROOF POSITIVE Spring has sprung in Michigan!

We went to all our favorite stops - 2 antique stores, Goodwill and Salvation Army - not one plate to be purchased! I can't believe it! Someone advertised in the Saginaw News that they are having a "Cabin Fever" Garage Sale today - I think I have to go!

Really worked hard at PT yesterday - lots of new things - Amy you will love this - I had to balance on one foot - couldn't do it - even with my WII Yoga which I can balance on - the mat I had to balance on at PT was a cushy - wobbly thing - I don't think I will ever get to more than a few seconds on it.

Pat's going to work on the garage all day - back wall needs replacing from a accident a few weeks ago - not us thank goodness and no one was hurt. But the back wall is a mess. We got the insurance check and he's going to try to get it done quickly.

Going to a baby shower today - then to church - that's it for now - ME

No comments: