Tuesday, March 2, 2010

One more change

When I went for my yearly physical yesterday I got one more change in medication - the doctor wasn't happy with me taking 2 advil every 4 hours even throughout the night - so I'm on to one pill a day of Celibrex - I have some pain today but it is not awful - and she said to give it 3 days - so maybe this will work. I have to say I was very leary of taking so many advil.

We are really taking it easy this week - I have been sitting around in between doing physical therapy and my home exercises. I was talking to Amy last night and we both said those two things take up A LOT of time.

We are going to the Lenten soup supper and evening prayer on Wednesday's - I love evening prayer - very few people were there - enough to fill the chapel though so it was nice last week. It did make me think of my friends at St. Mary's - Gene Schreiber and his awesome clam chowder that I wish I would have asked him for the recipe (Maybe Anne Marie has it - I'm going into facebook to ask her this morning. And Ruth Eggers fabulous white chili that I did get the recipe for thank goodness.

I'm looking forward to doing the Stephen Knapp inspired lights at church for Easter - Bill and Pat are going to help, too. Can't wait. It feels good getting to be a part of a parish again.

No comments: