Thursday, March 11, 2010

GGGRRRRR.....

I went to help a friend with Word 2007 - I HATE IT - even though I have come to love Excel 2007 I don't use Word enough to overcome my intense dislike of it. I tried to make changes for him on his computer and they kept going back to the previous way the documents were setup. So I researched it this morning and I'll go back and see if I can change it. Mine is setup correctly - which makes me thing that maybe he needs to reinstall his. We'll see if the changes work.

I am getting more and more mobile - I am still worried about going back to work next week and sitting most of the day - the PT told me I can't do that - I have to walk around as much as possible. We'll see how that works when I go back. I'm going shopping today - I need some new spring clothes - I sure hope I find what I need to go back to work. I still will need to wear my tennis shoes for support and I need a couple pairs of pants and some tops.

We went to the soup supper and evening prayer last night - it has been a very nice Lenten service. It simplifies the middle of the week and gives us a chance to slow down and take time to pray.

Ells Bells called with a plumbing problem - but alas - Uncle Pat has been working and on jury duty for the past 2 weeks - hope everything worked out for you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU GUYS! For your help yesterday:) I meant to email you and say thank you but my day got away from me! Everett just needed to know how to shut off the exploding water haha. We called a plumber and he had what we needed fixed within 5 mins YAY! And hopefully no residual water damage to our kitchen :) HUGS to you both!
Ells Bells