Monday, March 15, 2010

Dinner at Outback

Jim and Cindy and Pat and I went out to celebrate my birthday - we were all so busy in December we couldn't go and then my knee surgery - so we went out last night. It sure was nice to sit and visit and see what everyone is doing. We even called Jane and told her to update her blog! Her response was that "Jim doesn't even HAVE a blog!" We had a really nice time.

So many of our kids and grandkids go out of the country on a regular basis - I still can't get used to how global this generation is - it is nothing to find them visiting or living in Australia, New Zealand, India, Honduras, the Dominican Republic, China, Chile, Croatia, Mexico - all over the globe. My one trek to Ireland with Mom, Fran and Patsy - that and an occasional trip to Canada will probably be the extent of my out of the US travel.

I'm gearing up for going back to work at the end of the week - YIKES - I'm not sure I am ready for this!

No comments: