Sunday, March 21, 2010

BTW

This Back To Work stuff isn't so much fun! Well - Thursday I worked the whole day - I should have worked 6 hours. Friday I worked 5 hours and went right to physical therapy. So I'm thinking every day next week will have to be a short day until I'm feeling like I can work 8 hours.

It was nice to see everyone - I didn't realize how much I missed working. I knew I was bored but I really liked getting back in my office and actually working on payroll!

Pat and I went shopping and I found LOTS of snowman plates - that is a good start for next season craft shows. Which by the way aren't that far away.

I thought I would get lots of beading done while I was off but I didn't - I was surprised to have such a short attention span while recuperating - I didn't read either. Thank goodness for Cash Cab being on Discovery so many times during the day! That by the way is my favorite show - Amy told me about it and I watched it every day - lots of times I fell asleep while it was on but it sure made the day go faster!

No comments: