Saturday, February 6, 2010

YEAH - another PT down

I did lots more at Physical Therapy - it actually feels pretty good to do all the exercises and stretches - a few hurt but that is to be expected. I'm quite tender today but I've already done my exercises one time today.

It is not comfortable to ride in the van - We actually thought while I was recouping we could go on some rides in the van - NOT - I'd rather lay in bed all day and after a few weeks of that you know I don't want to do that either.

I have to wear these white TED socks to help prevent blood clots - as happy as I am to get them off every night to go to bed I am as happy to put them on each morning - they are a pain in the butt however they seem to keep some of the tenderness from my knee - I have to wear them until my doctor appointment in a couple weeks - we'll see if I still feel this way next week!

I'm starting to think about doing some beading - I'd like to get a head start on the Christmas season - you know how many times I ran out last year and we can't have that with more shows scheduled for this year. That's all for now.

No comments: