Monday, February 15, 2010

Worst Day

Well - yesterday was the worst day I've had since surgery. I decided to go off the pain meds and rely on my old standby Advil. And I'm at the end of my Lyrica so I think that may have something to do with the problems yesterday. Thank goodness for Patrick who rubbed my leg every couple of hours. I can't say that the problem was pain as much as feeling "raw" all up and down the leg. It seems a lot better today - we can only hope so since Pat went to work and Caroline won't be over til later on today.

We went to Meijers for a walk and to pick up a few things. It was two hours until I could take my Advil and I thought I better get my mind off watching the clock. Then on the way home Cindy called to say she and Jim were parked in the driveway - I told her we were almost back home. They stopped to bring me a rose valentine and some homemade bread. It was nice to see them and they only stayed a little bit.

So - now I'm waiting for an email from Basic to request documentation for a bill I paid to the hospital with my FSA card - so I'm thinking it will get here this morning. I know - I need to get a life!

No comments: