Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Today is the day

I go to the doctor today and will find out when I can return to work. I'm guessing in mid to end March or early April. Life is slowly getting back to normal - spending most of the day away from the bedroom thank goodness - I'm so sick of that bed that I could scream.

Our friends, Jim and Jan, spent the week taking every piece of paper in their house and sorted it and threw away and filed. I am inspired! I am hoping before I go back to work I will have a major dent made into the same project.

We have a new Flex Spending Account at work - wow - mine is gone already! I wish we could have put more into it this first year. It did help a lot - I didn't have to pay for our deductible and now I've reached my limit of copays for treatment - so for the rest of the year I'm taken care of - now I'll be healthy until Jan 1 right?

So - anyway - that's it - I'm going to sort papers!!!!

No comments: