Friday, February 19, 2010

Small Steps

YAHOO - I could go all the way around on the stationary bike. At least at home. I think maybe the seat is too low at PT so I'll see if changing the seat higher makes a difference there. One of my PT therapists has been telling me there is NO REASON why you can't go 100% all the way around on the bike. I told him to shut up on Wednesday. I do have a reason! My legs are short! If I can do it at home I'll be able to do it there today, cross your fingers!

The weather is supposed to be fabulous today and tomorrow - sunny - high 30's. We are going to go on a road trip and see how far we get! Maybe Mt. Pleasant and a few thrift shop stops.

There are a couple of estate sales going on this weekend, too. Maybe I'll be back in the groove! I sure feel okay today - but it always seems the day after therapy I spend a lot of time in bed with an ice pack!

No comments: