Sunday, February 21, 2010

OK OK - I've learned my lesson - I think

Way toooooo much yesterday. But really - it was the first day I felt normal (no smart remarks from the peanut gallery on that one!)I am exhausted today - most of the day will be in bed.

We keep waking up very early - so we went for a ride to see the sunrise - it was beautiful - sometimes we drove past groves of trees and the sun would travel through the trees while we drove past - it was spectacular. We drove towards Vassar and actually drove past our friend Terry's house - but - we thought on a Saturday morning we shouldn't just show up at sunrise on her doorstep!

Then to Robbie's bowling - we watched 2 games - it was fun. He is doing VERY well. I was so happy to hear that they took his Grandpa's bowling ball and had it filled and redrilled for Robbie - what a nice way to remember his Grandpa.

Then on to two estate sales - bought a few dishes at each. One was right near Jim and Cindy's so we stopped to say hi there.

I know sitting at a desk all day will be difficult - I will need to walk a lot in between doing payroll I think when the doctor says I can go back - but all in all - it feels good to be back in business again!

No comments: