Friday, February 12, 2010

Another Week Done

Last night was a long night - I couldn't remember if I took my pain pill at 10 pm so when I awakened at 1 am in pain I didn't feel as if I could take a pill for an hour - so that hour was not a good one. I ended up taking a shower at 2 am after taking the pill and I finally settled down - but not until I disturbed Pat enough for him to wake up. GGGRRRR.... I tried to be quiet but I dropped the remote. I was turning off the TV hoping to be able to fall asleep. Well - we both fell back asleep until 5:30 so it was okay.

I bought a new bead tote in case I ever feel like going for a long ride - although that still seems to be a LONG LONG time away. It hurts a lot to ride for more than a few miles. But anyway - I love the new tote - I'm starting to sort my beads by color into it this morning. That should keep me busy - or I'll get tired and have to put everything away to take a nap!

This getting better stuff takes a lot of energy! Whew!

No comments: