Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Good Morning!

13 Days with a new knee - and doing well. It's been a hard couple of weeks - but with Pat's help we are making it through. I don't know what I would have done without him. So first things first - a grateful heart for a wonderful husband.

Everything went better than I expected. The pain is the worst part of it but managable with drugs. I am now just taking Tylenol so hopefully that can be discontinued soon too.

I had wonderful staff at Covenant - good food - even got to sleep some. My physical therapy is going well here at home and hopefully that dreadful limp is a thing of the past - I seem to be walking okay without one at the momemt! Yeah!

I had the best night sleeping so far last night - so I think things are on the mend. That's all for now.

1 comment:

Jim Shea said...

Welcome back on the internet, Little Sister.
Love,
Jim