Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas is Done Today

Our last Christmas visit was yesterday - with Lillie and Anna and Mary - Bruce had to work! Lillie is taller than Nana! Oh my goodness. It is amazing. Anna talks, talks, talks - she is a sweetie. Lillie is quiet and reserved and so into swimming - it was fun to have Caroline and Lillie and Anna compare swimming stories. Caroline played golf and bowling with them and had a great time. We made panini's for lunch and then our visit was over. It was so nice to catch up.

Today we are putting away the Christmas tree - I actually think I am putting a trash bag over the whole thing and keeping it decorated - we'll see how that works next year!

We have been shopping the sales for dishes - oh there are some really beautiful ones that are white with gold swirls. I had some similar to those this year and they sold out first. So we are going shopping today to see if we can find some more.

It was a quiet Christmas this year - we stayed under budget and it was spread out enough so neither of us felt rushed. Looking forward to a quiet beginning to the year after my knee surgery. Hopefully I will get everything caught up at work (I know you are reading this Robyn and you know I will!)

No comments: