Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone

Merry Christmas to all from the Clifford house!

We had such a nice Christmas celebration on Monday - we went to the Family Fun Arcade at the Bavarian Inn Lodge. My sister, Kathy and most of her family were there - Bryant was missing because he had to work. My brother and his wife, Jim and Cindy came with Michael and my cousin Mary Lynn. Then all of our clan was there. The kids had a blast playing in the arcade and the rest of us talked for hours. We really enjoyed it. It was good to be all together for a few hours. We missed Jane and Chris and Larry.

Pat and I went over to St. Peter and Paul's and helped decorate on Tuesday. We had a very nice time and everything looked so festive.

Today is baking day. I'll be in the kitchen for a few hours. But worth all the work I am sure. Best wishes for a very merry Christmas this year.

No comments: