Saturday, November 28, 2009

What a lazy day!

I took a lesson from my sister, Jane! She said she was going to spend the whole day of Thanksgiving doing nothing - well - that's what I did today! Pat went to Almont to do some work at his brother's house and here it is 6:48 and I'm still in my pj's!

I watched "Return to Me" "Say yes to the dress" (I know trashy - but fun) "Dinner Impossible" and a very short amount of "Criminal Minds" (which I never watch because it is toooo creepy and here I was watching it by myself - I turned the dog gone thing off.)

I got caught up entering all my receipts for dishes and knives, etc. into my spreadsheet. Played a few computer games. And just vegged out for most of the day. Now I'm waiting for Pat to return and go out to eat with him. I sure did miss him today.

I've been thinking of the Stelter family all day - it sounds as if Maureen will have a good recovery after her surgery - much love to all of them - and a big thanks to Jennifer for keeping us all informed on her facebook.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Seems you blogged about lessons learned from your younger sister once before. Methinks I frequently inspire you toward laziness!

I watched Return to Me too!! We could have watched it together!!! I LOVE that movie - the Italian-Irish-ness of it, the old guys around the kitchen table, and Caroll O'Conner's saintly character. I was telling Chris all about it, how much I loved it even more the second time around.

mesc said...

2nd time around - shoot - I've watched that movie tons of times - I do think it is my favorite at the moment - although Goldie Hawn in Overboard is my all time favorite.