Sunday, November 22, 2009

A full day of sleep!

Wow - yesterday must have been a catch up day for me! After waking up at my usual 1:00 am middle of the night can't sleep wake up - I watched a bit of TV - read a bit and then Pat got up and we had coffee. We both fell back asleep. We got up and drove to Flushing to meet a new acquaintance that had called to say she had some Christmas dishes for me - so we went to the craft show she was selling at and got the dishes - how nice of her to think of me after a brief conversation at the Clarkston show!

Well anyway - I slept all the way to Flushing. Then we went to a few thrift shops and I slept all the way home. We got home and Pat said he really wanted to go back out driving - so we did and guess what? I slept most of the afternoon away in the car.

The we came home and he wanted to take a nap - so - yup you are right - I fell asleep again. Then we went to a wake to be with a friend whose girlfriend died last week and sat and talked with friends for a few hours. We then stopped at Pompeii for dinner to see Caroline and Jesse (who waited on us with love and cooked us great perch!) Then home to where else? Bed. I didn't think I would make it all night but here it is 4:45 and I just awakened!!!!

I must have needed the whole day because I feel wonderful!

No comments: