Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Winkflash

Pat's cousin and his wife are coming over for dinner tonight and we are going to work on a photo album in Winkflash or Snapfish - of course Winkflash has a sale that ends today - ggggrrrr - she has tons of pictures that we are going to put in order tonight so I can scan them in and then the next time we get together she can work on the different pages in the book - It is fun when the book arrives to see the finished product.

I've made several books and have learned if it is not a professional picture - you might not be happy with the full page pictures - they tend to get a little blurry. But it is fun to give the books as gifts.

I haven't even thought about what I'm cooking for dinner - YIKES - I better get down to the freezer and takes something out!

No comments: