Sunday, July 19, 2009

Visit with Friends

Pat and I drove up to Ossineke to visit Kay and Jerry while they were camping on Saturday. We had a nice time visiting with them. The weather was fabulous - we drove through some rain storms on the way there but the campground was sunny, windy and warm.

I made some rolls before we left and took Italian sausages and green and red peppers and onions to make lunch. While I was waiting for the dough to rise we went to an estate sale that we had checked out on Friday afternoon and I knew there were a few things I wanted half off on Saturday. The two dish sets I bought were cut glass - really beautiful plates. Then we went home, baked the rolls, and took off for the State Forest Campground.

When we got there we had a very nice afternoon - I cooked - we all ate - and then we sat by the campfire to talk. It was good to catch up on our families.

No comments: