Friday, June 5, 2009

Computer Problems

I hate computers - no I actually love using them when they work - but oooooohhhhh I'm tired of mine acting so slow. But I don't even have time to take it somewhere - I've been messing with it at 4:00 in the morning but that hasn't helped. And to top it off Charter has been having problems the last couple of days too.

Anyway - that's why I haven't updated. The Antique Festival was fun with Paula and Dave and Pat. However we had some problems with wind. I lost some dishes, my canopy bent and tried to blow us away. Thank goodness the son of the person in charge came by and helped us stake the canopy back down.

So - I sold enough to pay expenses and I am sure I will return. The next one is in July. The new spot right across from Merchant Building 25 was great.

No comments: