Saturday, May 23, 2009

New Favorite



Our friends children are graduating - triplets - so I've been trying to figure out how to make each card special. I found the greatest fun spot - it is called Wordle. You type in lots of words and it will create a fun random listing of the words. You can keep looking at different ways it will print. A few tips - words don't stay together so I typed some of them with no spaces. If you type in one word three times it makes that word bigger - so each of the cards features their name. I also saved what I typed so I could go back and just paste the information back in and change the name that I wanted to be larger than the others. Then I saved it as a picture and put it on the front of the cards.

Click here to go to Wordle

1 comment:

Jane said...

I think there's a big 'ol pot of creativity that is distributed to each family - and YOU got the whole damn pot!