Saturday, February 21, 2009

Quick Trip

Well - the Polenta was a hit at WW - except for Gracie who wouldn't try it because it sounded like Placenta. You go Gracie. The day was so beautiful we drove to Oscoda as soon as I got home. We played Keno - Lost at Keno - ate dinner - Pat got the biggest wet burrito we've ever seen and I had a yummy salmon salad.

Then back home and to bed early - which is why we are sitting in the bead room at 2:45 am!

I love my new camera. I've been taking it to Robbie and Sheala's sporting events. It really captures good images and you can even put it on speed picture taking and hold the button down and it takes picture after picture real fast. It's fun.

We drove to Ithaca to watch Robbie play this week - it was fun - he got 10 out of the 13 points. He had to sit the bench for awhile because he had 3 fouls - the coach told him to go in and "Don't touch anyone" Soon he was back on the bench and the coach said "It was like a dollar on the floor wasn't it? You just had to foul!" He went in at the end and he seemed to have such a good time this week.

We have the twins party today - we're supposed to get snow but I think we are going anyway. We haven't seen the twins since they came home and we really don't want to miss it. And I think Ayva and Javier are coming too - that will be great fun.

Pat bought a new atlas this week and he is having fun reading all the maps in it.

Later.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hello!!! Thoughts of snow sound so beautiful to me right now! Never knew I would miss it.
Love you lots Aunt ME!!