Thursday, September 4, 2008

Long Weekend

I took today and tomorrow off from work - lots to do. I couldn't sleep last night so I started working on my receipts for Second Serving - YIKES - I hadn't done it in a long time. So I entered and entered and entered information - thank goodness for Mapquest - When I saw a receipt for out of town I went into mapquest to figure out the mileage. I am now up-to-date.

Then went downstairs hoping to hear a replay of Sarah Palin's address to the Republican Convention. It was very good. I got tears in my eyes watching the cameras scan the audience - you could just see the awestruck looks in the young women who sat in the audience. Maybe they thought they would see this in their lifetime - I didn't. And especially not from the Republican Party. The baby was passed around - Cindy McCain, Todd Palin, both sisters, it was also such a joy to watch her second youngest lick her hand to pat down the baby's hair - so cute. I'm glad I got up to watch it.

Well - I told you I had to clean the bead room - DONE - YEAH. Now I have a few things to do downstairs and the house will be clean for Amy.

It's good to be off work - this weekend will be a welcome respite before the wedding.

No comments: