Saturday, August 30, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Less than two weeks until the wedding - everything is coming together - the plans are made - excitement is high! We can't wait for the big event.

Pat messed up his back again - I told him NO MORE WORK until the wedding - he WILL dance with his daughter at the wedding! He is slowly but surely getting better.

It will be a quiet weekend - lots of rest and relaxation - maybe a flea market we can walk around (walking seems to help both his back and my knee!)

I've been updating the smcreunion.blogspot.com so when I do that - I ignore this one - the fun things I added this week were memory slideshows of the 50's and 60's and when you click on the Cathedral picture it takes you on a memory tour of the east side of Saginaw - lots of great old houses and churches.

We had a nice dinner with Jim and Cindy last night. Then back to their house to sit and talk. So enjoyable spending time together. Their family will be together this weekend - but the short visit won't be enough time for all of us to get together - so we send our love - lots of it - for them to have a wonderful time this weekend.

No comments: