Friday, August 22, 2008

First Day Pain Free

This morning was the first day I could walk upstairs without my knee hurting - YEAH! This is very good news. I'm hoping I will be pain free for the wedding.

Jesse and Caroline stopped by last night - we are getting closer and closer to the big day. Joanna and Robin stopped by for a minute - then we went out for an ice cream cone - my first Moose Tracks Ice Cream in 5 years. Eating fat free ice cream is crazy when you only have one ice cream cone all summer!

There's an estate sale today - I hope it is one of those crazy big mansions in Bay City - we'll go after I get out of work and then if I find something we'll go back early tomorrow and hope it is still there for half off.

Couldn't sleep at all last night - I think I finally dropped off about 3:00 - YIKES - when I get to work I hope my eyes are open!

3 comments:

Pursued by Truth said...

i am coming to the wedding!

Jane said...

I can't wait! The big day is coming! Love you, Carolina Moon!

Heather said...

I finally got a chance to catch up on your blog. I had a lot of catching up to do, but I LOVE all you stories! Joanna's story about your mom is so beautiful-I'm wiping away my tears right now!