Sunday, August 17, 2008

A beautiful day in the bead room!

I'm spending the day in the bead room. Of course I am all done with the fun part - wrapping beads - and now have to price and inventory everything - so - I'm writing in my blog instead!!

I received another order from Fabulous Finds in Tawas - so I'm taking a day off this week and Pat and I are going North for the day. The best part of wrapping beads IS wrapping beads - the next best thing is delivering them! We are going to leave very early and drive to Tuttle Marsh - we love this drive through a protected area where we see lots of birds.

Wedding plans continue - we drove to Roma's in Lansing and just made it before they closed at 5 yesterday. We upped the order for cannoli's for the wedding and dropped off a swatch of the girls dresses for the flowers on the wedding cake.

I'm guessing we have to rent chairs - I think it will only hold 100 chairs so the rest of the garden will be SRO. Caroline calls daily to tell me how many days until the wedding. I went with Caroline, Danielle, Crystal and Melissa for their dress fittings - what fun. I have to say - when Crystal said "Goodbye, Mummy" I laughed out loud. It is so cute - and I can see Caroline's heart being filled with love for this family. I asked Jesse the other day if he still was going to marry my daughter - and he said "Yea, Why?" I said, "Just checking!" They seem so well matched - we are really blessed.

We spent a lot of time with Joanna's family this week - Robin's Dad died. I was so moved by Robin and Joanna and Sheala and Robbie. All of them were so precious and so helpful at the wake and funeral. When your family comes through a tough situation and they are kind and loving through the whole process it makes you so proud and it fills your heart so much.

Okay - Okay - quit yelling at me - I'll go price the spoons.

No comments: