Thursday, May 8, 2008

Lots of stuff




The Tiger game was awesome - even though they lost that game (but not last night)being at the park was great. The seats were in section 123 in the 6th row. It felt as though we were right on the field. I had so much fun yelling - knowing they could actually hear me - we had a blast - THANK YOU KELLY and JACK!

My knee surgery that was supposed to happen on Friday has been cancelled - need one more consult before I can reschedule - hopefully I can still get it done before the wedding this fall.

Went out to Goodwill and Bethesda yesterday - Cindy needed a chain for a sewing project - found a purse with a chain she can use - yeah. I found some really cute dishes - one that looks like a lettuce leaf - an avon Happy Birthday plate and another golden wheat soup bowl to continue on the collection that my sister, Jane started me on a few years back. They are just like the ones we had when I was little - they came in Surf detergent boxes.

Get to go to Sheala's track meet and Robbie's soccer game - can't wait.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks for the advice Aunt Mary Ellen! Sometimes I need a breath of fresh air from all that I am learning here. I can not wait to go home and be with my family, and take some salsa classes with my mom! Can you imagine?? How fun

mesc said...

Ha - I want video of my sister salsa dancing! What great fun! Aunt ME