Saturday, April 12, 2008

Earthly Possessions in Grand Haven, Michigan



I am so pleased with the display of my serving pieces at Earthly Possessions in Grand Haven, Michigan. Leah and Hank, the owners, have really made the display so beautiful. They have been really selling well - and the tourist season isn't even here! YEAH!

We were so excited about the display that we decided to keep the First Serving and the Second Serving at Grand Haven and left the extra pieces with them. So we did not go to Saugatuck. Maybe later this spring into early summer we will stop there.

4 comments:

Jane said...

Wow! What a display! Have you looked into art shows? I remember Oscoda having a really good, high quality one (we bought a beautiful stained glass mini cabinet from there).

Love you!
Jane

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah said...

Hey Aunt ME!!!
I was just at cousin Kim's house and I got a chance to see some of your second serving silverware, they were really beautiful the pictures dont do them justice. We had so much fun sitting around for hours talking about family...our big family, our smaller families, grandma. Family is such a beautiful thing. The next time I go over the girls and I are going to bake sugar cookies and frost them. I could only tell them of our baking adventures with a nostalgic smile.
Lots of love

mesc said...

OH - Sarah and Kim and Fred and the girls - all talking family - having fun. How I would love to be there! Much love to all of you. Aunt ME